Weekly Views

Saturday, September 3, 2016

I miss being younger

There's so much I've missed out because of my path chosen, and I obviously miss the things that I never experienced because I hear about those events, and I see them in a new light. That new light is seemingly quite entertaining and those glimpses make my soul weep in wonder. Almost wander, from my path, each time a strong nerve is struck.

But I stay wide eyed with my drooping face.

Holy shit, man I crave that younger me. And all the bitching in the world isn't enough to bring it back. I want to get high off of crying due to self pity. That's really as pure as this life's bliss gets for me. That's why I step out and knock myself out sometimes.

Sometimes pain needs to be realized and valued for what it really is. A lesson. A reminder. A promise. A part of the real beauty of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.