Weekly Views

Monday, September 7, 2020

Its like my imagination gets used up

For a certain amount of time, I think it's like 48-72 hours, I can use my imagination up
Or use it sparingly and make bigger impactful things over a week's time.
I mostly use it sparingly and try to make my profile lower than
it really is.
And with that advantage, I then barrage attack my opponents
with unused unseen before prowess that somehow now exists.
I'm posting this openly in my blog though, because I like challenges
I don't care for advantage necessarily.
I know God gives where God wishes.
It mattesr not what I do, if I flaunt it or use it wisely
Allah's will will not be lessened imo.
Unless I use it to take advantage of others,
Which in that case I do feel my advantage will be taken
Away from me.
Which I do not wish,
So I have always used it for the betterment of others.
Mostly.
Unless I'm greedy,
Which then I use it to spread my greed throughout the company
Instead of just spilling my greed as is.
Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.