Weekly Views

Sunday, August 1, 2021

I’m my tango white

I’m smoking a cigarette and signaling to passerby’s persuasion.
We are both attracted to one another. But only come out to eat breakfast like ghouls. Oops I spent too much now thebsun’s out. Heck let’s just call the sun Theogen. Or Thelbert. Negative! That’s more of a weapon. I don’t own rights to the sun, that be god property on god. 
Everyone here knows me for my website and contemplative directives. Still I rise as Tupac says. He never did exist I know that now. He’s a farce just like my sides when I pray.
How are house flies sitting on grass leaves? There’s no house out here. Are you the chaturbate fly? Are you Elena Gomez? 
Nicotine truly is an embark to the younger self.
You ask why this nicotine works so well on me ? It’s because I paid all my dues. I hate namaz but if I can do what I hate, my impossibly painful becomes impossibly beautiful symphony that sounds construct underground while my heart beats to be on top. 
Yesterday I sat on NASDAQ, today I sit on degrasse Tyson, whom I mispronounced earlier in a prominent blog post. 
It’s good you don’t buy god from me, for I care not to sell my devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.