Weekly Views

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cold in cold for comrades in remedy ways

I have a cold. I'm sitting outside in the cold with a cold and smoking my amazing reliable cancer stick.

Ahhhhh what a deep relief.

Make that two cigarettes back to back now. Hurrying never helped so ima take my time with this second one. Hopefully it doesn't cause more diarrhea cuz that's bogus and no fun.

I don't have much experience in life but I do have the knowledge to expand on nothing. There is a void outside but not in my head. For I have given my tender soul to nobody in life. Reminds me of that movie sword fish where people are playing golf and shooting in nowhere. It's such a nice vague thought!

Wish I had the ability to live in a place where everyone but me had to obey laws. Laws make it peaceful but only bore me.

I have two followers now. I love you both more than you can imagine. Support in a unknown direction is always majestic. At leash my blog isn't filled with everyday bullshit! It's filled with my own bullshit!

I hate reading others blogs cuz they never have anything filled with wonder or awe. Even Stephen king couldn't compare to my bullshit. Maybe I should write a book based on my bullshit. I wonder if any one would publish and read it.

Fuck my hands are freezing




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.