Weekly Views

Saturday, December 29, 2012

This cold is kicking my ass

This common cold is kicking my ass. I wish I could ask it to stop somehow… but that probably is very unlikely. I mean it affects others as well… so I’m not the only target it has. It probably has a deeper purpose than to only bother Haris. I can only assume it will leave me alone soon because I want to have all my energy back and be able to walk around with my head held high instead of looking down for fear of nose dripping on my lips.

I’ve been having the body aches associated with sneezes and the super warm body-feel-like every time there is water or something cold in proximity. I mean I still managed to smoke one cigarette so far because I had the excuse that it would jam up my nose with all that carbon and it would stop leaking water-like snot. But I’m finding out that it just got me that bit of a dopamine rush and that’s all it really did. I actually had to wipe my nose a couple of times while I was smoking that cigarette. Although towards the end it got better as though the carbon clogging really worked. I sometimes fail to reason out what to do in the moment, so I just get stuck upon something.

My little niece just lied and told my dad that I was calling him downstairs just so she could eat a cookie. Smart or evil? Bit of both perhaps?

Either way, my throat still hurts and feels like there might be something sharp stuck inside or within it, for a lack of being able to explain feelings better in words. I’m still eating and drinking though, and taking care of myself. I think my body will recover just fine in the end, because I always do end up making it somehow. This is also the first cold I’ve had in about two years so I can’t really say I don’t deserve this (per se?), but I mean I really don’t deserve this! (:P ).

I’ve decided I’m going to vent out, and publish this rant on my blog… because even though it is boring as hell and about me as an individual and doesn’t apply to others, people can relate and give me a “oh wow same here dude” and probably divert my attention from the cold. Having said this, I shouldn’t get any comments! ;) The way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.