Weekly Views

Sunday, December 16, 2012

a virgin ballad

Hey niggas, yeah I said niggas cuz I'm
a sand nigga from some sand nigga motha
delivering you a real message from central
time zone inside my moms basement
I'm afraid to go out cuz of the stupids
crowdin the streets about whereever i go

your chick dig my genuine walk
your moms wants no rubber style
your pops wants to spend five minutes
talking about the things he never thought
you wana watch it all happen
cuz you too scared to ask me yourself

young fruits selling their soul for a piece
body, wet, slut, fetish, have it your way
nobody shuns you until you shun yourself
now go on groupie about how you did it
cuz it's all you got is this world to flex in
nigga it's a test i knew it when it begin

the stupids call me sad, depressed, lonely,
heavy in my mind, appearin not so gamely
if you ever could see the world from mine
you'd be crying every night to sleep
for pity of what could be theirs
yet it is a little too late, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.