Weekly Views

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The world about to end

I haven't done shit in this world yet and there are rumors it's about to end

To be honest this is my world and I don't think I want it to end just yet. There's a lot more I feel in my fate coming about and around the corner and such and stuffs. So therefore it doesn't make any sense for the world to end.

Don't call me a prophet or anything cuz obviously other niggas out there are saying the same things but I'm saying it too that the world isn't going to end.

Ima smoke a lotta cigs tonight and hope to reach an elevated state and gauge what I need to do in order to prepare for the world to not end. Hopefully it'll all work out in the end. Because the end isn't now, that means nothing needs to be working out ATM.

I've been getting so motivated listening to tupac and Bob Dylan there's no way this shit hole is about to end before I get to own the world under these new rules learnt. Feel me, niggas?

This is the best post so far.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.