Weekly Views

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Today is the day

That I woke up after 13 hours of sleep and I don't remember my dreams.

Although my dreams usually involve some messed up fantasy unraveled over the time slept and the distances traveled during the past week or so, but the reality is a bit distorted none the less. The brutal cruel fantasies too unwelcoming for them to exist in this world become my reality in my dreams. But since I did not mention this to myself, it hints me that someone else is responsible for making my dreams come true.

I would never lie to my audience for I have emotions that relate to them. On a soul level. On a depth that I perceive, it is what I call my reality. If you can't do the same, you suck dick for oranges.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.