Weekly Views

Thursday, December 13, 2012

drake - she will

she will...

young money (?)

yea... fo...

ehm. I tell her "now go on n pop that pussy for a real nigga"

niggas is jealous but really i could care less

devil on my shoulder, lord is my witness

i'm weighin sins and forgiveness


i tried to pay attention but attention payin me

talk is still cheap

i rock to the beat of my drumset (his father/uncle's drummer reference ?)



She just pop it for a sec and look back at me and sayd 'baby its reallll'

and i say "i ain't doubt u for a sec" i squeeze it in and i could tell her how it feel

but here baby you know the deal.

she ain't gonna get it but maybe she will...





man this song sounds so fucking fun to visualize and go through. but again, i'm stuck a fucking muslim! WHAT THE HELL M8's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.