Weekly Views

Friday, December 14, 2012

Tupac - breathin

Now I'm the last motha fucka breathin.

I wish it wasn't so boring up here but I guess everyone got their destinies to live with. Even fate dont fuck with me up here. All little low riders are see through from up here. I can see through em so well that I see myself starrin at the trees and mountains for so long I nearly go into shock from time to time. I smack myself and say "haris!" And then I go about living alone in this boring life once again.

Who got more shit figured out than me? I need help from you if you exist my nigga. And btw I don't believe in racism cuz that's one of the elementary ignorant ideas just like believing in evolution.


But seriously I mean it this time. If you have knowledge get at me. But till then don't call my ego ignorance. Cuz that shit is backed by something more valuable than gold. Time and information is the two most limited resources we got. Nobody made a legit time machine yet but I got the most hold on legit information about who and why people belong where they are.

I'm no know it all... I'm just as ignorant as everyone else from time to time cuz I got human tendencies but when it's on... Try and stare at me in my eyes and try to hide your soul from being read by me if you can please. Stephen king ain't got shit on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.