Weekly Views

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

life from my pov as a guy

I said "you experience the high high's, and then basically choose to go through the extreme low's"

and i said "i experience the low high's, and then choose to go through the not-so-extreme low's"

you telling me which way of life is more right? I choose to plan ahead. Even if it means my seed will end... It's not like it takes a lifetime to impregnate someone if I really want... and getting girls' phone number, attention, or company has never really been even a want of mine and i've gotten so many offers. imagine if i wanted it... bro there is not a thing i want in this world.

It is filled with pain. There is no happiness. There is nothing to chase. There is nothing worth chasing. This is as real as it gets. understand what the world around you points to. And you too will begin to have faith in the unknown just like me. And that unknown is life after death. If This part tripped you up so much that you can neglect all my reasoning... You're just stuck addicted to your ways that you can't reason out of them or even fathom outside of them.

Be a trend setter. Don't be a part of the herd. That's what I ask, but people can only carry the convo for 5 secs before them and I are both bored.


"This life I lead" mother fucker. Call me a psycho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.