Weekly Views

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Early in the day

I like to get my whims completed, as if they’re a task. One that will make me regret until I give in to the slightest whim, but then again something as strong or likable as cigarettes are, it sort of makes sense I am losing my shit just because I am not going to smoke my last cigarette. I need to go buy more; the gas station is less than a mile away, I have a car, I have the money, but it’s 82 degrees Fahrenheit outside and I have to wear a jacket to have convenient pockets. My neck also hurts from last night, I think I slept on my neck turned too much. Was really itching for some sleep and trying all angles in the early morning. 
”Vulnerability is power” - Landon something, a male survivor of sexual assault. Powerful words. Must be lived by by people like me or else we face depression and suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.