Weekly Views

Sunday, August 16, 2020

I think low maintenance is a richness in itself

Like a Toyota vs a Mercedes. Toyota has cheaper parts and easily found replacements for maintenance. Mercedes probably require a dealership oil change and brakes and any body damage can’t easily be fixed for cheap. Having to spend a lot of money in the future is a type of slavery in the sense that it takes away from your buying power and therefore freedom. 
Being ok with less is a powerful thing. I require less material things but I require lots of attention in social situations. I need to just stop bitching and start hanging out with girls and discover what kind of people I am most favoring and comfortable with. I honestly don’t think I’m missing out on too much as I see on the internet the people who are sexually active. And they are all full of stupid energy. They don’t care to create anything but life itself. Nothing to add to the value of life itself but rather want to create an abundance of life around them. Maybe if I hadn’t discovered evil so soon I’d be on the same boat as them. 
I’m happy with less not because I choose to accept less but rather it is something I find comfort in it. Both the political statement that makes and also the physical comfort it provides. Both are satisfactory to me. But then again I am not really super happy at all times like other people are. The ones creating all the life itself.
I think Charlotte also has mosquitos. I feel bit by one for sure. It’s getting itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.