Weekly Views

Friday, August 14, 2020

Cigarette coffee weed and music

Four drugs. What use is any more drug if it inhibits you? God I’m a hypocrite.
Really nice future with those things though. I mean all at once and it’s a blast. 
We’re bout to go and so packing up with me sitting on a chair to the side. I love my family and all the people in it. It is my single greatest riches in the world. I don’t have any hopes or expectations of life becoming better than how it is right now. It is absolutely wonderful. There are no complaints and all luxury. Maybe I’m just happy to be unburdened of my life long secret with my father and seeing him still accepting me really cheered me up on a soul level. It feels I’m actually a virgin again. It’s classic. Hope it lasts.
I don’t blog when I’m sad, maybe I should try it and see how liberating it is to let others have dirt on me. Not sure.

It really is a blessing on new weed day. It’s nice to see it working more. I’m feeling pretty sway. In a nice way. 

Last night a grasshopper jumped on my friend and my friend noticed the grasshopper looking at him like my friend was in the wrong place and the grasshopper was just looking at him like what’s wrong with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.