Weekly Views

Friday, August 14, 2020

How Djinns are connected

Djinns communicate on another dimension
and they can do it super fast.
I don't think our personal Qareen Djinn knows everything right off the bat.
Well i suppose it even could be true.
But I don't think it is true and honestly I think it's more likely that they communicate instead.
Because talking to an X girl or Y boy should otherwise be kind of a shock as to new territory people
Coming into contact and such.
Each Djinn would have its own personality
Unless they only report and whisper
And do not have their own persona that appears out of us
But then how come I can read where a person's personality ends
And where a djinn's starts.
Because I read people as just having a "their djinn" display.


I believe all people are just djinns in a sense because
their djinn is the only part that is visible about them.
Their own personality/the soul thing it never shows.


Will explain later because this is getting ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.