Weekly Views

Friday, August 14, 2020

Exercise doesn’t do it for me

At least not the physical one. Mental exertion and excitation does wonders for me. My mind is powerful indeed. Especially because I have been living with so much stress alone most of my life and only within the last month I’ve gotten an honest opinion on what I’ve been going through and boy it’s been liberating to say the least.
I learned a lot about what I am going through in that therapy session. I feel physically unsafe most of the time and that tells me that I need to worry about myself first and foremost. I need to stop worrying what others are going to think or else I will get lost in thoughts and etc. Non productive.

Even the most depressing songs are comforting and uplifting for me. Uplifting first because the music is cheerful in a way no matter what it is, and then the depressing lyrics let me know at least this person was functional enough to go out there and get stuff done like make mistakes or what have you. But they are a waste of energy mostly. Draining to listen to their negativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.