Weekly Views

Saturday, August 15, 2020

It’s not so bad

I’m in a great energetic mood. I would’ve been using my computer to exert dominance in Csgo or I would have watched people chat and laugh at random things. But I have music! Music is pretty lively as always. Andain - Beautiful Things. I agree when she says the road I went down is fine with. Cannot change my mind. Did I think things through? It was once my life. It’s probably a relief from heartbreak song. I like it. I’m so easily overwhelmed it’s fascinating. I just got overwhelmed by realizing how ideal my family is for me to hang out with and be around. And that made me sigh really big. Not sure if it was from relief or overwhelm ness. Not sure if important either, since in the grand scheme of things it’s probably both. It gives me hope to know when people buy big Coca Cola drinks at McDonald’s they don’t always finish them. I get to drink them then.
I think I’m into the whole ‘my way sucked, let’s try your way’ but am also too stubborn to really give other people’s way a chance. I’m a very stubborn lover. Hard to love. Only gets happy on whims. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.