Weekly Views

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Cigarettes after sex - Nothing's gonna hurt you baby

Great song.
Calming.
But the whole "as long as you're with me"
Sounds a bit too good to be true...
How long exactly will that together time last?
I forsee all the good talk because then comes the negative
News that are too good to be true usually are



Nothing's gonna hurt you baby...
Nothing's gonna take you from my side
Yeah right.
Life itself will find ways to separate us




Here on tinychat, I'm always seen as a symbol of sex.
And rude commentary is supposed to suit me and my style.
But when I do speak up, it's always good nice non-sex talk.
This is the fucking trauma I go through every fucking day
It's the same within my family too.
People are confused as to what is okay by me
And hey! So am I!

I am very very very confused by what the fuck is going on sex-wise around me.
I mean about myself personally
I rarely realize how bad I am being anxious'd out before it's too late.
Maaybe I'm bitching a bit too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.