Weekly Views

Thursday, August 13, 2020

People treating me just "right" and "respected"

Why?
Why would they respect me?
What is it that I have done?
All I said was "good afternoon" because it's 2 something pm at my time.


Apparently this is true love
I hid all my anger and sadness
And displayed only a positive note
And instead of them being consumed by anger, they filled my anger with creative good nothings.

I love these people in this moment, but rather it's nothing personal.
And if i were to say I love these people... they would take it personally and offensively
I know because I've tried saying that before
And it always ends ugly
People want you to love yourself so much you don't need others to love you
People expect you to be non human
People's expectations are how we define success though
It is a pretty tiring loop

But such is life
And we should enjoy it while it lasts.
I guess?
This is me being the childish fool that I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.