Weekly Views

Friday, August 14, 2020

I'm missing my dad a lot right now

He's in the next room sleeping.
But I miss him.
I love him.
He is so caring.
I just got finished watching a movie with him.
But my emotions... Maybe I didn't express them enough to him.
It just hurts and I'm missing him.
He has been very patient and considering towards me.
He prays namaz so he is 150% lovable now.
I just love him.
It's great that I have this treasure of a father with me.
But in this shitty life even I can't cash out that treasure 24/7.
As my father has his own needs... He needs sleep
And he needs food and alone time and to work and all those things.
What good is having anything in this life if you can't even use it at all times?
Ugh I can't wait to meet God.
I said to a friend the other day how I value my family as my #1 drug in my life
And he told me how he is working towards a family. And how that is one of his main goals.
I love him too. He is very kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind.